Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47

Thread: Pop Your Collar

  1. #11
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    yeah, i'm agreeing with him. Fox stuff coming back? Man it's never went outta style, and it's not coming back. It's just not a big popular fad. I mean there is a lot of people that wear it, but it's mainly racers, bmx'ers, well extreme athletes haha.
    Pop the collar was and is so eighties. All the old fads aren't coming back. They never died out completely, just a lot of people dont wear em.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    i've only seen coeburn people doing it
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    I know its lacoste..
    and not fox racing..
    like retro fox stuff. . .

    It used to be IZOD and now its lacoste . .
    I own like 3 or 4 lacoste shirts . .
    im not dumb
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    Popped collars are PLAYED OUT. It's even worse with the multi-polo shirts.

    I only accept popped collars on Usher and Kanye West.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Knight_42's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2005
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    I wear mine up sometimes.. and i wear it down sometimes..
    but usually down
    PROUD FAN OF THE 4-2 REDSKINS!!!!!!!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    do us all a favor guys...leave em down...especially when you get to college, you only get made fun of
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    retro fox? that is fox racing?...

    yeah, popped collar is played out.....
    and whats up with every other person wearing a stirped polo shirt and khakis? I mean I have one, but i've seen a few people have a different color for everyday... lord, some people wear stuff to the bone.
    The funniest thing though is people going into Abercrombie, hollister, AE, wherever, and coming out with the exact same outfit thats displayed manican (sp?).

  8. #18
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    Its not fox racing stuff

    Its called Retro Fox. . .

    its a whole different company. .. guess ya'll not heard of it
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    haha yeah I crack up at the popped collars
    "Why so serious?"

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pop Your Collar

    I'm glad I graduated when I did. Those stupid Vera Bradley bags were taking over the campus and I was going insane.

    And I don't shop at Abercrombie, Hollister, barely American Eagle and places like that just because everyone in the world shops there. I like to try to look a little unique. These insecure high school girls used to laugh at my funky hats and stuff after I graduated and came back from college. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •